Delphi 10 years
A classic was born 10 years ago - the Delphi sofa - made by experienced hands at Erik Jørgensen's factory on Funen in Denmark. In celebration of the decennium, Erik Jørgensen offers three sizes in a unique anniversary edition, upholstered in aniline leather with beautiful depth and soft mat surface at equally attractive prices (currently at an exchange rate of 1.157) until the end of January 2018:
- EJ-10 (205 cm) CHF 8'395 (original price: CHF 10'480)
- EJ-11 (240 cm) CHF 8'865 (original price CHF 11'085)
- EJ-12 (325 cm) CHF 11'180 (original price CHF 13'975)
Stop by, have a seat and discover the three beautiful colours of this anniversary version.
We believe, that the Delphi sofa will become a future classic, next to currently more famous ones, like the masculine Børge Mogensen 2213 sofa from the 60's or the feminine Finn Juhl Poet sofa from the 40's or other Scandinavian classic designs from the last century.
Hannes Wettstein married function with form in an extraordinary way and the high-end craftsmanship at Erik Jørgensen gives the sofa the equivalent quality standard that is necessary to even have a chance at becoming a classic. Delphi is a beautiful fusion of Swiss precision and Danish craftsmanship.
Because Erik Jørgensen and Hannes Wettstein wanted to create a sofa which should represent the centre of relaxed social encounters and that was what Delphi was to ancient Greece: the centre of the world.
LEARN MORE ABOUT DELPHI:
The Delphi sofa range boasts:
- beautiful upholstery details and stitching
- a large selection of upholstery fabrics and leathers
- the possibility of choosing to have the plinth made in leather, fabric or oak
- 16 different modules, which allows you to obtain your very own unique sofa combination or it can also appear as the classic 2- or 3-seater sofa
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCTION AT ERIK JøRGENSEN's MøBELFABRIK: