Still life according to Roger
Roger Weibel, interior designer at holm°:
"Practicing the ability to create attractive still lives can make your home feel more "together", more "you". By finding interesting combinations, grouping them and displaying them in the right spot, you can:
- create attractive eye-catchers
- communicate your personality
- make your home feel tidied up.
These tricks will help you get started:
- use trays to group items
- mix heights, materials and shapes
- use colours to complement the rest of your interior
Sometimes exchanging just one item in a still life, for example according to season, means that you can keep it for longer without growing tired of it."
Have a look at our instagram account for more inspiration.
Photo: NZZ Stil, 2016