Please always refer to the producer's manual, which is usually included in the furniture delivery.
TIPS FOR CLEANING LINOLEUM
Linoleum is an organic material and hence not suitable for large amounts of water not chemical substances.
DAILY CLEANING OF LINOLEUM
To clean a linoleum table top, use a cloth that has been dipped in a mixture of water and cleaning agent and firmly wrung out.
- Protect the surface against hot and sharp objects by using place mats and trivets.
- Immediately remove liquids and other stains.
1. Clean the surface with mild detergent.
2. Distribute water and linoleum polish on the entire surface and carefully rub it in.
3. Subsequently, soak up the water with a dry cloth and wipe the surface completely dry.
4. Finish off by applying linoleum polish.